Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage.
You can have Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage
- Prepare 1 of CRUST MAKES ONE EXTRA.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 tbsp of salted chilled Butter cut in small Cubes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of chilled vegetable shorting (crisco).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of ice water.
- It’s 1 of FILLING.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need dash of of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of of paprika.
- You need pinch of of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 dash of of johnnys seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk any kind.
- Prepare 1 packages of of frozen spinach thawed and drained well.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground breakfast sausage like jimmy dean.
- You need 1/2 of of a white or yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar cheese.
Spinach and Cream Cheese Quiche with Breakfast Sausage instructions
- Mix flour and Salt. Cut in Butter and shortening..
- Slowly mix in enough water to where the dough is just coming together and is still crumbly. Don't over work dough.
- Shape into ball on floured surface. Cut in half. Reserve other half in fridge for up to one week or freezer for 3 months. Leave the dough you will use in freezer until step 6.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fry sausage and onion until sausage is browned.
- Get dough out of freezer and press into 9 inch glass baking dish.
- Spread evenly spinach and sausage.
- Add dollops of cream cheese through out quiche.
- Lightly mix eggs Milk and spices together.
- Pour evenly into dish.
- Grate cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until crust and Cheese are Brown.
- Wait 10 minutes before serving.
Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at fighting back depression. You must see to it, though, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try consuming some eggs to jolly up! Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source. If you wish to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood. Grains can be great for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!