You can cook Breakfast Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- You need 2 of Tubes of Jimmy Dean sausage.
- You need 1 pkg of chorizo or andouille sausage.
- Prepare 2 of Lg individually wrapped ham steaks chopped into cubes.
- It’s 1 of Lg bag frozen southern hash browns thawed.
- Prepare 4-5 of shallots chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 6-7 of mini sweet peppers chopped.
- Prepare 1 Can of rotel drained.
- Prepare 12 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Pkg of shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need of Chives.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Cook sausages, shallots, garlic and sweet peppers together. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and set aside..
- Cook southern hash browns in the oven until they are slightly brown. Salt and pepper to season..
- Mix eggs, salt and pepper, old bay, and chives to season..
- In a large baking dish layer sausage mixture, southern hash browns, ham, rotel and 1 pkg of cheese. Repeat once more ending in cheese and chives..
- Pour egg mixture over the top of the ingrdients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min or until eggs are set. Add remaining bag of cheese and reserved sausage mixture and spread evenly over the top of casserole. Bake for 15 min more..
- Let cool for 15 min. Serve and enjoy..
Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these. Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and jolly up! Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all great for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a superb source of protein. Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to fight depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood. Grains can be great for driving away a bad mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you be happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest them faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. And now you know it can help you be happier too! As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!