Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza.
You can have Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 large of pre-made pan style pizza crust.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of extra thick white gravy.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of browned crumbled breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- You need 6 large of eggs scramble broken apart and set aside.
- You need 1 small of onion thin sliced.
- It’s 1 small of yellow or orange bell pepper sliced thin.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded monteray jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese and shredded parmesean together equaling about 1/4 cup.
- It’s 1/4 of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsely for contrasting color.
Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza step by step
- preheat oven 375°F and Dust a large cookie sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
- lay out crust on pan if you are making crust from a dough stretch as best as you can to fit the pan, build up the edges to make a rim and poke the center area lightly with a fork to prevent big bubbles from rising, if using a premade crust then nevermind get ready for your toppings.
- Start by covering the pizza crust with half the total gravy and sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage then the scrambled eggs, next take the feta cheese and crumble it all over the eggs.
- now take the sliced onion and peppers and place them evenly around the crust.
- pour the other half of the gravy over top of vegetables and finish off with the remaining cheeses in the order stated.
- bake for a good 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned remove from the oven let cool at least 5 minutes for the gravy to set or it'll be running off down your arm no ooh hot.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Try eating an egg and jolly up! Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a super protein source. Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood. It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. They can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Green tea is really good for your mood. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well! So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!