You can cook Barbeque Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbeque Chicken
- Prepare 3 of to 4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 large of onion, minced.
- You need 2 of or more garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 12 oz of BBQ sauce (Bull's Eye).
Barbeque Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Pat chicken dry..
- In Dutch oven, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes until quite soft. Add the paprika and stir. Add the chicken and stir. Stir in salt, pepper, and BBQ sauce and bring to a simmer..
- Cover the pot and bake for 90 minutes until chicken is very tender. (Alternatively, cook in a slow cooker for 5-7 hours on LOW)..
- Remove the chicken pieces using a slotted spoon. Use 2 forks to finely shred the chicken..
- Meanwhile, put the remaining sauce, uncovered, back on the stovetop over high heat. Bring to a boil and reduce the liquid to about half its volume. Pour this thickened sauce over the shredded chicken and stir..
- Serve with buns and extra BBQ sauce on the side. Refrigerate for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months..
Foods That Make You Happy Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at beating back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try consuming some eggs to jolly up! Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein source. Cold water fish are good if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression. It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you are aware that it can help you be happier too! As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!