Merlot Penne and Chicken.
You can cook Merlot Penne and Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Merlot Penne and Chicken
- You need 1 of sliced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 bottle of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of large penne noodles.
- Prepare 1 box of small penne noodles.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Merlot wine.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced cilantro.
Merlot Penne and Chicken step by step
- Slice chicken breast and cook in a skillet over medium heat until done. Lightly drop 1/4 cup of diced cilantro over chicken while cooking..
- Add 1 cup water ,1 cup olive oil, 3/4 bottle of Merlot in a Dutch oven, and heat until boiling. Add both large and small penne and cook until done.
- After chicken is cooked, place in a food chopper and chop until chicken is very fine.
- Place 1 bottle of marinara sauce in a large sauce pan over medium heat adding in chopped chicken, 1/4 cup cilantro, and rest of merlot. Stir in and warm until hot..
- After penne is done drain into colander and lightly rinse.
- Serve penne with desired amount of sauce into a bowl mix and enjoy..
Foods That Make Your Mood Better For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these. Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are fantastic at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try consuming a few eggs to feel better! Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a super protein source. If you want to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression. It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all excellent for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel hungry! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew green tea could help you become better. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood as well! So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!