Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew.
You can have Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew
- You need of simmer sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of blend of chopped fresh (or dried) herbs like rosemary, sage, thyme, oregano, basil (optional).
- You need 3 cup of Au Jus gravy packet mix, prepared.
- It’s 1 of fresh scotch bonnet or "seasoning" pepper is optional (whole, or chopped and de-seeded).
- It’s of seared beef tips.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of stew beef (1" cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hamburger seasoning (McCormick, use more or less to taste).
- You need of marinade.
- You need 1 of worchestershire sauce.
Denise's "Stew-pidly Easy" Beef Stew step by step
- Marinade beef for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare packet Au Jus, add herbs and pepper, set aside.
- Heat large deep heavy skillet or dutchy, add 1 tbsp oil, then add 1 clove of crushed garlic, stir.
- Add half of the beef, sprinkle with hamburger seasoning while searing. Remove first batch of seared meat and repeat for remaining beef.
- Return all seared beef to the pot, add prepared simmer sauce, bring to boil, reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for about 2 hours or until beef is melt in your mouth tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and colourful side veggies.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about going green is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible no matter how busy and frenzied your life is. We have to take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. A lot of folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. In reality, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot function properly if it doesn’t have proper nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you go for nutritious foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food eating places? As a lot of folks decide to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and many others, possibly induced by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. This aisl has what are today recognized as superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious maladies. Eating these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to run. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. You need to include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other foods to include. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.