An Omelette to Satisfying Both Body and Soul!.
You can have An Omelette to Satisfying Both Body and Soul! using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of An Omelette to Satisfying Both Body and Soul!
- Prepare 4 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (small).
- It’s 1 of Potato (small).
- It’s 2 of rashers Bacon.
- It’s 100 grams of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of each ☆ Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 of Dried basil.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
An Omelette to Satisfying Both Body and Soul! instructions
- Slice the onion thinly along the fibre. Steam the potato first. Check with a skewer to see it goes through easily, then peel and slice thinly. Cut the bacon into strips, and shred the cheese by hand..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, sauté the bacon over a low heat, then add the onion to cook further until soften. Add the potato and season with salt and pepper and dried basil..
- Take out Step 2 and set aside on a dish, then add more vegetable oil to the frying pan. Pour in the eggs and the ☆ ingredients. When the eggs set about halfway through, place the fillings from Step 2 and the mozzarella cheese in the centre..
- Turn the heat off and coax the egg into the rolled up shaped of an omelette. You can smooth out the contours with folded sheets of paper towel or similar. Serve on a plate with ketchup on top..
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Try eating an egg and cheer up! Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic source of protein. If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression. Some grains are truly wonderful for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place. Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You knew green tea could help you become better. And now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood too! So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!