Assorted vegetable soup. So yesterday I mixed all the vegetables I could lay my hand on in the house ranging from Utazi, Ukazi, Uziza ,bitterleaf to spinach and other vegetables and. ကြက်သား ဘူးသီး ကာလသားဟင်း Chicken Opo Squash Curry Soup Recipe. A Healthy Vegetable Soup made extra tasty……this is my version of the famous Zero Weight Watchers Points cabbage soup.
It's thick and hearty, almost like a stew. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying dinner that can Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy. Reset your body with this uber-healthy soup. You can have Assorted vegetable soup using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Assorted vegetable soup
- You need 6 bunches of ugu leaf.
- It’s handful of utazzi leaf.
- You need 3 cups of cray fish.
- You need 15 pieces of yellow pepper.
- Prepare handful of unwashed bitter leaf.
- Prepare 2 of bulbs big purple onions.
- It’s 2 cups of unshelled periwinkle.
- Prepare of goat meat.
- You need of cow skin.
- Prepare 1 of big head of stock fish.
- It’s 2 of black smoked fish dry.
- It’s 20 pieces of snails.
- It’s 2 bunches of water leaf.
- It’s 4 pieces of fresh okra and diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 bottle of palm oil.
- Prepare of Titus smoked fish.
- It’s 2 handful of uziza leaf.
It's made with eight different Super Healthy Paleo Vegetable Soup. This simple vegetable-lovers' feast is flavorful, filling, and. Vegetable soup recipe – This easy, healthy & delicious mix vegetable soup is super quick to make. This soup recipe uses variety of vegetables and vegetable stock to make it more healthy and tasty.
Assorted vegetable soup step by step
- Unshelled the snails and wash with alum.
- Wash the goat meat and stock fish.
- Wash all the vegetables and slice them separately including the bitter leaf.
- Wash the periwinkle with salt and cut off the bottom and wash again.
- Blend the yellow pepper, Cray fish and one of the onions.
- Wash the cow skin and dice in cubes.
- Wash the Titus smoked fish and the black smoked dry fish.
- Wash the okra and diced in big sizes.
- Add all the goat meat, snails, periwinkle, stock fish, cowskin and the black smoked dry fish in the pot with out adding water.
- Pure the blended pepper,add salt to taste in the pot and place on heat cook for 20 minutes.
- Put the red oil in another dry pot and place on heat, bleach the palm oil and add the dice onion and fry 2 minutes.
- Pure the fried onions inside the goat meat pot and place on heat,stir and add the uziza and utazi leaf cover and cook for a minutes.
- Add the other vegetables and cover.
- Stir all together and your yummy vegetable soup is ready.
Healthy homemade vegan vegetable soup recipe with all sorts of yummy harvest veggies, including butternut squash and kale. Spinach and Baby corn Soup, Spicy Salsa Bean Soup, Minty Vegetable and Oats Soup etc. Healthy Soup are chock-full of nutrients if cooked wisely with quality ingredients and smart cooking techniques. Edikaikong soup is a Nigerian vegetable based soup cooked with assorted meat and seafood. Vegetable Soup, Deliciously Healthy and Simple.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel better! Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a super source of protein. Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood. Grains can be excellent for overcoming a bad mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Green tea is actually great for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also! See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!