Sauced Fried snail.
You can cook Sauced Fried snail using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauced Fried snail
- Prepare 6 of medium size snail.
- Prepare 6 of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 6 of small red pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium Onion.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of red cooking oil.
- It’s 4 cubes of Maggi star.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Medium size alum or 4 tbsp lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of vegetable oil any good brand.
- You need 1 tsp of dry Pepper grinded.
Sauced Fried snail instructions
- Wash tomatoes and pepper and blend not too smooth. Put a clean frying pan on the stove and add the oil let bleach for 2 minutes add diced onions and stir add the tomatoes paste stir and leave to fry for 10 minutes or when your notice the colour changing to a little red brown add 2 cubes of Maggi and 1tsp salt for taste. Stir leave for 2 more minutes and drop to cool..
- Wash the snail using alum using water to rinse off the slime completely or add lime to the snail and water with hand wash the snail in lime water and rinse with water. Put in a pot add 1cup of water 1/2tsp salt, 2 cubes Maggi, 1 small diced onions, 1 tsp grinded dry Pepper. Cover allow to boil for 15 minutes remove from pot. Put 1/4 cup of vegetables oil on a frying pan and fry the snail till it's a little brownish in colour and keep aside..
- In a low heat put the tomatoes sauce on stove add the snail and stir fry for 2 minutes put of the heat. Place in a plate eat with friends with drinks or serve with any meal of choice..
How to Improve Your Mood with Food Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and jolly up! Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a superb protein source. Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to battle depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood. Some grains are really great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can really help to better your mood. Feeling famished can be terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise. Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood also! Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!