Mini Onion Samosa.
You can have Mini Onion Samosa using 18 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Onion Samosa
- You need 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Semolina.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of seeds carom (ajwain).
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 1 Cup of onion chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of gram flour (besan).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of cumin Seedsjeera (jeera).
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- You need To Taste of salt.
- You need 2 Cups of oil for deep frying.
Mini Onion Samosa step by step
- For covering, take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients well..
- Knead tight dough, cover it with a damped cotton cloth and keep it aside.
- For the stuffing, heat oil in the pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil is warm, add cumin seeds.
- As cumin seed starts sizzling, add onion.
- Add salt and cover the pan with lid.
- Keep it for 5-6 minutes or till onion become transparent and stir it occasionally.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder.
- Saute it for 2-3 minutes and mix it well.
- Add Sugar and lemon juice.
- The stuffing is ready, keep it aside and let it sit for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Take the dough made for covering and divide it into 4 equal pieces.
- Take 1 piece and roll it thin and shape should be circle of approximately 8 inches in diameter.
- Cut the big circle into two semicircles.
- Dip index finger in a small bowl of water and draw a line with watered finger on the area which you need to stick as shown in image1.
- Stick it and cone shape is ready.
- Add 2 tbsp of filling inside the cone.
- Use a little water, make area moisture and stick the two flaps together with your finger making 5-6 small pinch marks on that side.
- Repeat this for all the samosas.
- Heat the oil for deep frying on medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, reduce the heat to slow and put samosa in oil for frying.
- Make sure that samosa should be submerged fully in oil.
- Fry each side of samosa for 3-4 minutes or till it gives light golden in color.
- Repeat frying for all the pieces, you can fry more than one samosa at a time in case you are using a big vessel.
- Keep samosa on kitchen towel to remove the access oil. Samosas are ready.
- Serve it withtamrind chutney (sweet and sour sauce) made with tamarind and dates.
- Tip: To make the cover crispy, ghee measurement should be 1/5 of flour measurement and frying it on low heat will make it crispy. If the measurement is wrong then it may be possible samosa will come out oily or cover may have some cuts and the filling may come out into the frying oil..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and heal it with a pill tomorrow. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old unhealthy habits. Once your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its most effective levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you choose nutritious foods? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. A lot of good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food section in nearly all grocery stores. This food section is full of what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will run the way it is supposed to work. As a result, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. You have to include some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Additionally, you should include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.