Chicken tikka masala quesadilla. Find Deals on Chicken Tika Masala in Seasonings on Amazon. Chicken Tikka Masala is a fresh addition to Indian cuisine, so popular that it has sparked controversy over who invented it. Some say that this hugely popular "Indian Curry" is not even Indian, but was invented by the British.
Fold tortilla over then flip as needed until both sides are golden brown. A mixture of onions,tomatoes, green chilles, chicken tikka masala and mozarella cheese are sandwiched between two chappatis or wheat tortillas. It is then shallow fried in a pan till the cheese melts and the tortillas turn crispy and golden on both sides. You can cook Chicken tikka masala quesadilla using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka masala quesadilla
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of tandoori spice.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1/4 of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken tenders/breasts, small cubes/chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 5 of 8" flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 of butter for tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, any flavor(s).
Add the chicken tikka masala I used Rajah tikka masala very authentic taste and flavor , cook for few mins more then put the heat off. Take a flat pan and heat it up , rub some butter and put the quesadilla on the pan rub butter on the same too. Make sure there is butter on both sides, keep the flame low-med don't want to burn the quesadilla. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
Chicken tikka masala quesadilla step by step
- In a wok, heat oil on high and saute onions until translucent..
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds..
- Add all the seasons except salt and cook for another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides..
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes, fenugreek and salt. Cook until gravy is all cooked down..
- On a hot griddle, place butter and a tortilla on top and let butter spread on the down side of tortilla..
- Spoon chicken filling on one half of tortilla then add cheese on top..
- Fold tortilla over then flip as needed until both sides are golden brown..
Stir in tomato sauce and chicken stock; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the chicken and toss to coat. For the sauce: When you're ready to make the curry, place a large skillet over medium heat. It's a spicy, tomato-based dish seasoned with garlic, ginger, fenugreek and garam masala. Slice the chicken into bite-sized chunks.
Living Greener for Better Health By Eating Superfoods One good thing about green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Too many people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Naturally, a number of these pills can help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t have the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are ingested. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. This aisl has what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. By consuming these foods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to work well. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off diseases. You must include some superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. In addition, you should consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.