Winter Melon and Ground Meat Simmer.
You can have Winter Melon and Ground Meat Simmer using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Winter Melon and Ground Meat Simmer
- It’s 450 grams of Winter melon–skin removed.
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 of Ginger (tubed type).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated dashi stock.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Katakuriko slurry.
Winter Melon and Ground Meat Simmer step by step
- Cut the winter melon. Liberally cut the skin and use a spoon to remove the seeds..
- Spread a little oil in a pan and heat the pork while spreading it out (add the ginger and cook as well)..
- Add the winter melon and 300 ml of water. Add the dashi stock and sugar and boil for 5-6 minutes over medium heat..
- Add the soy sauce and salt (the winter melon should become transparent)..
- Pour in a katakuriko slurry to thicken and it's done (adjust the thickness to your preference)..
- Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy..
- Add onions as a topping, if you like..
Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually great at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and cheer up! Put together a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression. Grains can be great for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping boost your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is really good for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!