Soy Sauce Flavored Creamy Pasta with Mushroom and Bacon.
You can have Soy Sauce Flavored Creamy Pasta with Mushroom and Bacon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Sauce Flavored Creamy Pasta with Mushroom and Bacon
- It’s 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of pack of 3 King oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of rashers Bacon.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy Cream (or whipping cream).
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 3 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of bunches (or servings) Pasta.
Soy Sauce Flavored Creamy Pasta with Mushroom and Bacon instructions
- Break the shimeji mushrooms into bite size and cut the king oyster mushrooms into a little smaller than bite size. Cut the bacon into 1.5 cm slices, slice the garlic into 4. Boil the pasta..
- Pour olive oil in a pan and heat garlic until fragrant. When the olive oil is aromatic from the garlic, remove the garlic and add bacon. Add mushrooms and continue stir frying. Season with salt and pepper. Then add cake flour to coat and stir fry quickly..
- Add heavy cream, milk and soup stock cube to the pan from Step 2. Add soy sauce when it starts to boil. Once the sauce has thickened, season with salt and pepper, then it's done..
- Drain the pasta in a sieve and transfer to a serving plate with the cream sauce from Step 3 then it is done. It's also good when you sprinkle coarsely ground black pepper or parsley for topping too if you like..
- You can add pasta to the cream sauce in the pan and mix before serving. Make it either way you like..
How to Improve Your Mood with Food In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these. Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel a lot better! Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a super protein source. If you would like to battle depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood. It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were just anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods also! As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.