Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍. New video Like Share Subscribe Comment Ramadan kareem. Welcome to my you tube channel "Vlog & Tech". Ramadan Mubarak to all of you !
Kadai Chicken is popular North Indian recipe with chicken, capsicum and freshly grounded spices. Kadai chicken is semi-gravy types curry making it perfect side dish for kulcha, paratha, naan And before moving over Wishing everyone celebrating Selamat Hari Raya and Eid Mubarak in advance. Kadai (or Karahi) just means "wok" – therefore, Kadai Chicken translates to Wok Chicken. You can have Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍
- It’s 1 kg of chicken cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of onion,1 tomato peeled,1 tsp turmeric,1 tsp chilli powder(grind).
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, 1 inch ginger and 4 green chillies crushed.
- Prepare of Masala to roast(6 Kashmiri red chilli (less heat),2 tbsn.
- It’s of Coriander seeds,1 tbsn dried fenugreek leaves,1 tbsn cumin seed).
- You need 1 of tbsn tomato paste,1/2cup cup oil,2 tbsn oil for fry paste.
It's not the most creative name… but it is pretty straight forward. Kadai Chicken is more of a drier curry where the spices really cling onto the chicken. Cook till the chicken becomes tender. Kadai chicken is another popular recipe from Northern India.
Chicken kadai 😊 Ramadan Mubarak 👍 instructions
- First roast the dry masala and grind. Now crush the ginger garlic and chilli. Now heat oil in a vessel,wok or kadai then add 1 tbsn salt then add the chicken and saute and remove..
- Now same oil add the onion and tomato paste with turmeric and chilli..
- Now take ginger garlic and chillies…fry in different pan with 2 tbsn oil and transfer into the masala.mix now add 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsn red tomato paste mix well and saute till oil floats up..
- Now add the chicken, mix well and add little water..now simmer 5 mins.now add half of the roasted masala.now put some coriander leaves, some thinly sliced ginger and slit green chillies.
- Serve hot,with flavoured rice,khabus,chapati with curd raita😊 Please do subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog. #newyoutuber.
Whole spices ground to a fine paste and cooked with onions, tomatoes and chicken chunks of the bone – the final dish is wholesome and delicious. Red chillies and tomatoes give this dish a beautiful colour, plenty of flavour and consistency. Kadai Chicken is a very delicious chicken curry dish usually served in restaurants. This easy to prepare curry dish is popular for its simplicity and Kadai Chicken goes well with naan, roti, chappathi and almost all rice based dishes. The juicy, soft, chicken pieces simmering in a mildly spiced broth is.
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best points of green living is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we are living in. We have to get back to where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the newest pill to treat your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some needed alterations in your life. Once your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should take care of yourself while you are able to. Proper nutrition is important for your body to function at optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you enjoy the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, and also greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. Many people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Many healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. This food section is full of what are today known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay certain diseases, or even overturn them. Ingesting these superfoods will . When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Your body will start to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off illnesses. You need to include some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.