Instant Barnyard millet Tomato Dosa.
You can cook Instant Barnyard millet Tomato Dosa using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Barnyard millet Tomato Dosa
- You need of ~To soak~.
- You need 1 cup of Barnyard millet/Kuthiraivaali.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Urad dal.
- You need 2 tsp of Toor dal.
- You need 2 tbsp of Poha/Aval/flattened rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare of ~For Dosa batter~.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes (ground in blender).
- It’s 2 of Red chilli.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Salt needed.
- You need of Chopped onions (optional).
- It’s Pinch of Hing/Asafoetida.
Instant Barnyard millet Tomato Dosa step by step
- Video link~ youtu.be/jCfk8BXl7a4.
- Wash until clear and Soak all the ingredients given under, to soak for atleast 4 hours to overnight..
- Drain the water. Add the soaked millets mixture with red chilli into a blender without water. Add very little water only if needed. Grind it to a fine paste. Transfer it to a bowl..
- Grind 2 tomatoes separate and add it to the millet batter. Add Salt, onions(if needed), coriander leaves, hing/asafoetida..
- Mix batter & make instant dosas. Cover and Cook on one side drizzling some oil, then flip over and cook on the other side..
- Delicious millet tomato dosa is done. Serve it with chutney of choice..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Alas, most people don’t concern themselves about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to deal with your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some essential modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body needs the right nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are eating is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food restaurants? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food section. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse certain illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to consume the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Your daily diet have to include at least a few of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.