Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts. Shrikhand is a very easy Indian dessert, that you can make in just a few minutes. The mix of fruits, and curd, makes Shrikhand a very healthy alternative to. Shrikhand recipe – Shrikhand is a thick creamy & delicious Indian dessert made with strained yogurt (curd), sugar, cardamoms & nuts.
Serve the Shrikhand topped with nuts, fruits like pomegranate, sliced green grapes, chopped mangoes and many more to enhance the taste and making it Shrikhand Recipe is a popular Indian Sweet Yogurt Pudding with Nuts and Spices that is made during festivals, weddings or engagements. Using thick curd gives a creamier shrikhand. Make sure to use fresh curd and not a sour one or else the. You can cook Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts
- It’s 100 ml of (50+50ml) Greek Yogurt/Hung Curd for Shrikhand.
- Prepare 6tsp of Pistachios-badam paste (3+3 tsp).
- It’s 5 leaves of For herbal salty Shrikhand- Indian borage(doddapatre).
- You need 5 of Durva grass(garike).
- It’s 5 of Gotukola(brahmi leaves).
- Prepare 2 of Coriander leaves string.
- Prepare 7 leaves of Holy basil(tulsi).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of For salad-Cucumber finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White or red onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion for decorate.
- You need of For sweet Shrikhand-.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Saffron strings.
- It’s 5 tsp of Powdered candy Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of cold water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Teaspoon of green Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped dry fruits and nuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh fruits.
Shrikhand is a classic dessert of Western India. Plain yogurt is transformed into an aromatic delicacy flavored with saffron and cardamom. Mix in most of the almonds and pistachios to the yogurt mix and the remaining nuts will be used for garnish. Shrikhand recipe l aamrakhand l shrikhand l fruit custard.
Shrikhand salad of herbal and fruit-nuts step by step
- Place the HUNG CURD into a mixing bowl and mix it smooth..
- Add the paste of Pistachios- Almond. Mix well, care for there shouldn't be any lumps..
- Now separate equally and put in 2 small bowls..
- Recipe of fruits and nuts salad Shrikhand….
- In a small bowl add the Saffron strings and the water. The Water will take out the orange red natural colour from the saffron strings..
- Add powder of candy Sugar, safron water and Cardamom powder to this hung curd mixture. Mix up well..
- Now take the serving bowl with chopped fruits and nuts. On the top add Shrikhand. Store in fridge..
- Fruit salad Shrikhand has to be served cold. You can garnish the Shrikhand with some saffron and nuts..
- Recipe of herbal Shrikhand.
- Grind the herbs together with salt, Turmeric powder and jeera smoothly without adding water. Take 3 tsp of strong essence by straining this..
- Mix this essence to the another bowl's hung curd mixture..
- Now take serving bowl with the mixture of chopped cucumber and onion..
- Chop dry fruits and nuts and mix up..
- Keep in fridge to cool..
- Now it is ready to serve. Garnish with spring onion pieces or dry nuts. Serve in cool..
You can adjust this recipe to · Shrikhand Recipe is a popular Indian Sweet Yogurt Pudding with Nuts and Spices that is made during festivals, weddings or engagements. Shrikhand is a popular Indian yogurt-based dessert, combined with sugar and fruits in order to develop a rich, creamy texture and sweet flavor. The next day, they would collect the thick yogurt and combine it with dried fruits, nuts, and sugar to make it more flavorful during their long travels. The Shrikhand Recipe is made with Greek Yogurt, saffron threads, green cardamom, and nuts. This popular nutritious dessert is for you if you love finishing your meal with something sweet but wholesome.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are terrific at fighting depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better! Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood. Grains can be excellent for overcoming a bad mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods too! As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.