You can have Chai Masala using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chai Masala
- It’s 5 tablespoons of ginger dry powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cardamom green.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of black peppercorn.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cloves.
- It’s 2 of cinnamon sticks (roughly broken).
- You need 1/4 of nutmeg (crushed).
- It’s 1 cup of lemon grass (chopped).
- It’s 1/ 2 cup of tulsi leaves.
Chai Masala step by step
- In a pan, on a low flame, individually dry roast green cardamom, black peppercorn, cloves, cinnamon sticks and crushed nutmeg till fragrant. Cool to room temperature..
- Lastly, on a very low flame, dry roast lemon grass and tulsi till it changes colour and partially dry. Leave it in the pan till it cools, as it will become crisp..
- Blitz the roasted ingredients once or twice in a blender..
- In a mixing bowl, take the blended spices and add dry ginger powder and mix well with a dry spoon..
- Store it in a airtight glass jar..
Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at dealing with depression. You must make sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and jolly up! Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein source. If you want to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression. It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well! So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.