Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce.
You can cook Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce
- You need 200 gr of baby bok choi, halved, washed.
- You need 1 pack of Japanese egg tofu, small diced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1,5 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 50 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch + 2 Tbsp water, mixed well.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
Japanese Tofu Bok Choi Oyster Sauce step by step
- Put baby bok choi into boiling water for a minute. Remove from the heat. Drained..
- Place boiled baby bok choi on a serving plate. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder..
- Add Japanese egg tofu. Cook until boiling..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the Japanese tofu on top of bok choi..
- Serve over warm rice and vegetables stir fry. Yum 😋.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many folks appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We need to take a step back and prevent diseases before they come about. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, perhaps induced by the foods that are consumed. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Majority of grocery stores now sell organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse particular maladies. Consuming these superfoods will help your mental health. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will enable it to work optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a solid diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.