Sichuan Spicy Squid 麻辣花枝.
You can cook Sichuan Spicy Squid 麻辣花枝 using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sichuan Spicy Squid 麻辣花枝
- You need of (A) 400g Squids 花枝.
- It’s of (B) 100g Dried Chilis "grinned" 辣椒干磨成粒状.
- Prepare of (C) Sichuan Chili's Oil 麻辣油.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper 红花椒.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Pepper 緑花椒.
- It’s 1 pc of (2") Cinnamon 桂皮.
- It’s 2 of Flower Star Anise 八角.
- You need 4 pcs of Bay Leaf 月桂叶.
- You need of (D) Favor Oil.
- You need 30 g of Whole Garlic 蒜.
- You need 60 g of Chop Onion 洋葱.
- Prepare 50 g of Gingers 姜片.
- You need 20 g of Spring Onion 葱段.
- It’s 600 ml of Vegetables Oil 油.
- You need of (E) Sauce (mixed well).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Black Vinegar 黑醋.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce 酱油.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar 糖.
Sichuan Spicy Squid 麻辣花枝 step by step
- Prepared items (D), wok with medium heat, fried all ingredients till favor smell occurred and removed it and prepare for the next step….
- After the first step items (D), put in all the ingredients items (C) fried until favor smell occurred and remove the rest, only left the hot oil prepare for next step…
- Item (B) grinned chili's and put into a metal or ceramic bowl ready to mix with hot oil item (C) & stir well..
- Cleaning the Squids and steam for 8~10 minutes then remove the excess water from the Squids,.
- Lastly, prepare a plates for the squids and put in the sauce prepared earlier.. and ready to be served..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they occur. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t care about their health since they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You must take care of your health while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Because most people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Many good food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in just about all grocery stores. In this section of the store, you’ll be able to find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse particular illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you start to ingest these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to work as it was meant to when you give it the proper nutrition. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices now.