Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce. Now this cream sauce is made predominantly with milk, a nutrient-rich food that contains essential nutrients including B vitamins Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately with cajun shrimp I used penne pasta since I didn't have fettuccini, but no biggie. Lol I wish I could post a pic.
Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my If you like your sauce a bit thicker, you may want to add extra Parmesan. But keep in mind that the sauce Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, Cajun seasoning and Oregano, and coat well. How to Make Cajun Shrimp Pasta. You can cook Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce
- It’s 1 package of Penne Pasta.
- You need 15-20 of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small diced roma tomatoes (optional).
- You need of Green onion chopped (optional).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Oil for cooking shrimp.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
Boil the pasta in accordance with package instructions. Add heavy whipping cream, almond milk, Parmesan reggiano cheese, Cajun Seasoning, and cream cheese. To prepare the shrimp, vegetables, and cream sauce, you can use any skillet you wish. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe is going to be your new favorite weeknight night meal!
Cajun Shrimp Penne Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce step by step
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain..
- In sauce pan heat heavy cream, butter until hot but not boiling..
- Add parmesan, salt and pepper to taste. You can add cajun seasoning if you like..
- Reduce to low and stir until smooth and creamy..
- In saute pan, heat small amount of oil to medium high heat..
- Cook shrimp until browned and cooked through..
- Toss in cajun seasoning to coat..
- Toss pasta with cream sauce to coat. I usually double the sauce :).
- Place in serving dish. Arrange shrimp on top..
- Sprinkle with diced tomatoes and extra shredded parmesan cheese. Can use green onions also..
- Serve with salad or bread..
- Note: A easy version of sauce is Ragu Garlic Parmesan or Alfredo Sauce. It is found with the spaghetti sauces in the grocery store. Works well if time and money is tight. :).
Made with homemade cajun seasoning, delicious shrimp, creamy sauce, and penne noodles, it comes together in a snap. Cajun Shrimp Pasta – crazy delicious, spicy pasta with sauteed Cajun shrimp, spinach, Parmesan cheese in a rich and creamy sauce. I love the perfect balance of this creamy Cajun shrimp pasta recipe. The penne pasta is cooked al dente; the shrimp are cajun-spiced; the cherry tomatoes and. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce.
Foods That Can Make You Happy A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at beating back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and feel better! Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein. If you wish to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression. Grains can be wonderful for fighting a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all good for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling famished can really bring you down! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you drink green tea. And now you know it can help improve your mood as well! So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!