Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta.
You can cook Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta
- You need 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef.
- It’s 3 of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- It’s 1 of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of container/carton chicken broth.
- It’s 1 package (10 oz) of frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- You need of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of penne pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
Use Food to Boost Your Mood Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at dealing with depression. You need to be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and feel better! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression. Some grains are actually great for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can really help to make your mood better. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods also! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!