Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado).
You can have Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado)
- You need 4 of fresh red cayenne or fresno chili pepper, seeded. If they are too spicy, you can replace them with 2 small red bell pepper, seeded.
- Prepare 1 of red thai chili (optional).
- Prepare 6 of shallots.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomato in juice, drained.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced (optional).
- You need 100 ml of water.
- It’s 8 of over easy/sunny side up eggs (most Indonesian use hard boiled eggs).
Eggs in Chili Sauce (Telur Balado) step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor except bayleaf, kaffir lime leaves and eggs, blend into a paste..
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour the spice mixture into the skillet. Stir the bayleaf and kaffir lime leaves. Reduce heat to medium-low, add water. Stirring occasionally and let it simmer until fragrant and the sauce becomes thicker and the colour turns darker. Adjust salt and sugar as needed..
- Add the eggs to the sauce, turning to coat. Cook until the sauce is thickened. Serve with cooked rice..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that most people appreciate. It is possible to accomplish this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We should return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. The majority of men and women think nothing of mistreating their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Naturally, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body has to have proper nutrients to operate at its most effective levels. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. A lot of people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to delay a number of diseases, or even overturn them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will more fit. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any disease. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Next, try to add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Furthermore, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.