Caramel Popcorn. Use Our Holiday Gift Guide To Find The Perfect Gift For Everyone On Your List. Pop popcorn according to manufacturer's directions. Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, combine the peanuts, almonds, brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, peanut butter and molasses.
They're either too sticky, or too hard. With a little trial and error, I believe I've created the Best Caramel Popcorn you can find! The caramel is made on the stove, without the need of a candy thermometer. You can have Caramel Popcorn using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Popcorn
- You need 1/2 cup of unpopped corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tablespon unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of white or brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- You need of Equipments needed.
- You need of Large lidded saucepan or a pressure cooker.
- You need bowl of Large heatproof mixing.
- Prepare of Heatproof spatula.
Homemade Caramel Popcorn that is buttery, rich, salty, sweet, crispy and better than any store-bought caramel corn at a fraction of the price! This Caramel Popcorn is out of this world! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! It's crunchy, deeply caramelized, and you have the option of adding nuts or drizzles of chocolate.
Caramel Popcorn instructions
- Put cooking oil in heavy bottom pan or cooker Add all the unpopped corns with 1/4 spoon of salt and mix well Cover with the lid..
- If you have taken cooker then put the lid but don't keep whistle on it If using a pan then too don't cover completely.
- Keep shaking the pan or cooker to avoid getting corns burnt You will soon hear the popping sound of corns.
- This may take 10 mins but keep checking inbetween Also keep it on low flame all the time.
- Caramel sauce Take 1 1/2 table spoon butter (unsalted) in another deep pan Add sugar to it and keep stirring till all the sugar gets dissolved with butter.
- It's colour too will change to nice shiny brown Add baking soda to it and give a nice mix and immediately add 1/2 of the cooked popcorns and mix bhi nicely so that they get coated well.
- Enjoy as teatime snacks.
Crispy, chewy, buttery, salty and sweet! What more could you ask for in a recipe? This Caramel Popcorn hits all the notes! With just a few ingredients you'll have the best, freshest, caramel corn you've ever tasted and you'll never go back to the bagged or microwaved variety again! It is super yummy and super easy.
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. You should make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel happier! Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source. If you would like to defeat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression. Some grains are really great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling famished can really bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that applies to your mood as well! As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!