Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】. Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 It's better to serve with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Filled with layers of rich caramel buttercream and decked out with caramel dots, crushed malt balls, and chocolate curls, this cake is the perfect special occasion dessert. Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.
Cut a slice and serve with sautéed bananas and whipped cream. Sift powdered sugar over the top and enjoy! Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. You can have Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】
- Prepare of ■ Chiffon batter.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks (net weight; 60g or 2.1 oz).
- Prepare 25 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for the yolk.
- You need 35 g (1.2 oz) of grapeseed oil.
- It’s 30 ml (1 fl oz) of milk.
- It’s 45 g (1.6 oz) of cake flour.
- You need 35 g (1.2 oz) of bread flour.
- It’s 3 g (3/4 tsp) of baking powder.
- You need 4 of egg whites (net weight; 160g or 5.6 oz).
- You need 50 g (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar, for meringue.
- Prepare of ◎Caramel sauce, for chiffon batter.
- You need of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- It’s of ・ 2.5 Tbsp hot water, for last addition.
- You need of ■ Topping.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- You need of ◎Caramel sauce, for topping.
- You need of ・ 60g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s of ・ 2 Tbsp water.
- It’s of ・ 2 Tbsp water, for last addition.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, caramel chiffon cake【recipe video】. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Chiffon Cake【Recipe Video】 instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/5hDADsu-iGU.
- Make caramel sauce for chiffon batter. Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge turns light brown, move the pan sometimes (to heat it evenly)..
- When it turns golden brown or steam rises strongly, turn off the heat quickly. Add 2.5 Tbsp hot water to it. Please be careful as the hot caramel might splatter on you. Pour the caramel sauce into a container; set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Put egg yolks in a bowl and put egg whites in another bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Warm the caramel sauce, milk, and grapeseed oil in hot water on extremely low heat; set aside..
- Make egg yolk batter. Put egg yolks in a bowl and add granulated sugar to it. Mix it with a whisk until whitish or heavy..
- Pour the grapeseed oil little by little in it while stirring. Pour the milk and caramel sauce in the same way. Mix well and set aside..
- Make meringue. Take the egg white from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts..
- Whisk it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whisk slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Sift dry ingredients (cake flour + bread flour + baking powder) over the egg yolk mixture. It's better to sift it once beforehand you sift it over the egg mixture. Mix well. When powderiness disappears, mix strongly or speedy 20-30 times..
- Add the meringue in 3 pars. Stir well at 1st addition. From the next addition, mix the top lightly and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping..
- Mix well until combined or smooth. Scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl and fold it..
- Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Pour batter into an ungreased tube pan. Stir it with a bamboo skewer to stick the batter to the side and the tube. Hold down the tube and drop the pan lightly to remove big bubbles..
- Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 40 mins. After baking, Drop it lightly one time and upside down quickly. Let it cool thoroughly. (3 hours or more).
- Remove the cake from the pan. Push down the side of the cake to half the height. Push down around the tube..
- Turn the mold upside down. Rotate the pan while holding down the bottom pan and lift the side pan..
- Push the side of the cake to peel off the cake bottom from the pan..
- Whisk heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft-peak. Make caramel sauce for topping..
- Slice cake and serve it with whisked cream and caramel sauce. It's all done!!.
A silky caramel sauce envelopes this soft, fluffy, and incredibly bouncy cake. A silky caramel sauce envelopes this soft, fluffy, and incredibly bouncy cake. Visit our website for more food news, stories, and recipes. This chiffon cake is a Filipino favorite, with a yema salted caramel filling and frosting, and finished with toasted cashews. Chiffon cake layers are filled and frosted with rich caramel buttercream in this decadent dessert.
Foods That Can Make You Happy Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating some eggs to cheer up! Put together a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a super source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood. Some grains are truly excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping raise your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood. Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods too! See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!