Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets.
You can have Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Powdered Garlic.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Bbq sauce (I prefer to avoid smokey tasting ones for this).
- Prepare of Sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds (garnish).
Baked Sweet Chilli Chicken Nuggets instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Let chicken get to room temp (cooks better if not cold)..
- Prep 3 bases. Mix flour and dry seasonings in 1 plate (except bread crumbs and sesame seeds). I typically do about 1 tsp of each or to taste. Dry mixture is also up to you, be creative in what you add! In a separate plate, place breadcrumbs. In a 3rd plate, beat eggs. Set these all aside..
- Pat dry any excess water that may be on the chicken. Cut chicken to 1 inch cubes or less. I prefer removing any fat or skin in this recipe..
- Mix chicken into flour mix, then egg mix, and finally bread crumb mix and set aside. Between each plate pat off any excess ingredients. This is the most time consuming part, but avoid dumping all the chicken into the flour at once. Doing so makes it difficult to control the amount of ingredients put on each piece. Patience is key! Set chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil..
- Bake chicken for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes..
- In a large wok or pan mix sauces and honey on a low heat. It's up to you to decide the ratio of sauces to control the taste. I love sweet chilli sauce so I tend to add more of that. The amount also depends on the amount of chicken being made..
- Mix cooked chicken into wok and mix the sauce evenly on the chicken. Garnish if desired and serve..
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. This is possible regardless of how busy and frenzied your life is. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they come about. The majority of people think nothing of abusing their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to treat your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You need to learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Your body cannot run properly if it does not receive adequate nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what goes into your mouth is healthy for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. Individuals are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. These days, you can find an organic food section in almost all grocery stores. This section has what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to ingest the superfoods in place of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, your immune system will easily fight off health conditions. Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.