Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional).
You can have Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional)
- It’s 250 Gr of Chicken Livers – Cleaned & Sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion – Finely Sliced.
- It’s 5 Tbs of Butter.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Cream.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need of Tyme (Fresh is best).
- Prepare 4-8 Drops of Tabassco (I love the really hot one) – Optional.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Of White Truffle Oil – Optional.
- You need of Salt and Lots of fresh ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Bayleaf to decorate.
- It’s of Hot Toast to serve.
Chicken Liver Pate – Chilli and White Truffle Oil (optional) instructions
- In a large Frying pan put about 1 Tsp of the Butter and soften the Onions – about 5 mins do not brown them. Then Add the Garlic & Sugar and cook 1 extra min. Add 1.5 Tsp Butter.
- Add the Sliced Chicken Livers and the Tyme, If using fresh just use the leaves removed from the Stalks. Again these need to good for about 4-5 mins and should just stop being pink in the middle – do not over cook or pate will be dry..
- Remove from Heat and let cool for 5 mins.
- Put all the mixture from the pan into your food processor with the metal blade – max for about 20-30 seconds, Add the cream, Tobassco and truffle oil, Salt and Pepper and pulse 1 time..
- Devide into little pots and place a Bayleaf onto each, then heat the remaining 1.5 Tbls of butter until metaled and pour over each one – this can help seal in the wonderful smells and makes the pate last longer.
- Put in fridge to chill – Ideal over night and serve with Hot Toast.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of going green that numerous people appreciate. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We have to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some needed modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t get a new one, like your car. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of your health. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is beneficial for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are consuming cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores now have organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. Superfoods refer to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, it will enable your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.