You can have Fusili Pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fusili Pasta
- Prepare 2 cups of fusili pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red bell pepper sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow capcicum sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of green capcicum sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot sliced.
- It’s 4 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cube of cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 4 tsp of pasta sauce.
Fusili Pasta instructions
- Boil fusili adding salt and oil. Remove from water, rinse in cold water and keep aside..
- Heat butter in a pan add sliced veggies saute for a while..
- Heat butter in a kadhai add wheat flour and roast till aroma now add milk and mix it well till thickens add salt, chilli, mixed herbs, cheese and mix it..
- To white sauce add pasta sauce and mix well add boiled pasta, sauteed veggies and mix all properly.
- Take plate and serve hot..
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these. Eggs, you might be astonished to find out, are great at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and cheer up! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source. If you wish to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression. Some grains are really excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. You digest them more quickly than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise. Green tea is truly great for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood as well! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.