Honey Garlic Instant Pot Chicken.
You can have Honey Garlic Instant Pot Chicken using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Instant Pot Chicken
- You need 1/3 cup of water or vegetable broth or chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of ⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of ⁄4 cup honey.
- Prepare 2-4 cloves of garlic minced (depending on how much you love garlic).
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
Honey Garlic Instant Pot Chicken step by step
- Combine water or broth, soy sauce, honey, garlic and pepper in Instant Pot. Stir..
- Add the chicken breasts to the Instant Pot.
- Seal the lid and turn the steam valve to the sealing position..
- Set Instant Pot to pressure cook/manual, high pressure. Set the cook time according to the size of your chicken breasts. For fresh: 8 minutes for small (7-8 ounce) chicken breasts, 10 minutes for medium (10 ounce) chicken breasts, or 11 minutes for large (12 ounce) chicken breasts..
- For frozen chicken breasts, add 3 minutes to the cooking times listed in step 4, and pressure cook (manual) at high pressure. Be sure that your chicken breasts are not stuck together as that will increase the pressure cook time.
- The Instant Pot will take about 10 minutes to come to pressure and then will start counting down the cook time. When it beeps to let you know the cook time has finished, carefully quick release the pressure by using the handle of a long spoon to turn the steam valve to venting. (If your chicken breasts were frozen, do a 10 minute natural release instead of a quick release. Just leave the Instant Pot alone for 10 minutes before turning the steam valve to the venting position.).
- Wait for the steam to escape and the pin to drop down. Then, carefully remove the lid.
- Use an instant read thermometer to test the internal temperature of the chicken. It should be at least 165 degrees F. If the temperature is lower, finish cooking the chicken using the Instant Pot's saute mode.
- Remove chicken to a clean plate or cutting board..
- In a small bowl, stir together the 2 teaspoons cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Turn the Instant Pot on saute mode and stir in the cornstarch mixture. Cook, stirring, until the liquid has thickened, 2-3 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot and remove the inner pot to stop the cooking process.
- Slice the chicken and stir it back into the sauce in the pot. Serve with rice and vegetables, or as desired.
- To Make as a Freezer Meal: 1. Add water or broth, soy sauce, honey, garlic, pepper and chicken to a heavy duty zip top freezer bag. 2. Freeze flat for up to 3 months. 3. When ready to cook, thaw in cool water just until sauce is thawed. Transfer to Instant Pot and cook as directed above.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and revel in life. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We need to get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. No matter where you look, you read about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills do help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike buying a car, you cannot trade in your worn out body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body has to have the right nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or simply eat the food that tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local mini mart? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. People are deciding to eat better now that they know how important food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Most probably, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food section. In the organic food section, you’ll find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular diseases. You will find that you think more clearly when you start to eat these superfoods. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to consume the superfoods rather than junk food. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.