Carrot Murabba. Gajar ka murabba is carrot preserve. For making gajar murabba carrots are cooked in sugar syrup flavored with a few spices. The end result is a juicy, syrupy, tender and soft carrots which taste too good.
Serve this easy-to-cook and delicious murabba in pot luck and buffets or during winters to your loved ones. Ingredients of Carrot Murabba Finely grate carrots. Place in saucepan (non-stick pan) with sugar and combine, stirring till sugar dissolves on a medium to low heat. You can cook Carrot Murabba using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot Murabba
- Prepare 1/2 kg of carrots.
- Prepare 300 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1handful of cashew nuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
On a low flame, cook till carrots are tender and liquid evaporates leaving sticky, chutney- like consistency. Remove from heat; fill in warm sterilized jars. Method – How to make Carrot Murabba Peel the carrot, break the stems and wash them. If the carrot have more of yellow part in it, then cut the carrot in two parts and take out the yellow part from it.
Carrot Murabba instructions
- Peel the carrots, break the stems and wash them..
- Let the carrots dry and cut them down into 1 1/2 inch pieces..
- Take the deep pan and heat water in it. The quantity of water should be enough to dip all pieces of carrots..
- Boil the carrots in water for 2-3 minutes.Once the water starts boiling turn off flame.. Cover the pan and leave carrots for 5 minutes in it..
- Take out the carrots and dry it completely by wrapping in a cloth.once all water dries up from the carrots pieces, break them with a fork..
- Put the carrots in steel pan and mix sugar in it.Cover the pan and leave it for 6-7 hours. Within this time juice will come out from carrots and collect into pan.
- Put the same pan on stove and cook till one string syrup form. Turn off flame..
- Add lemon juice to it once the carrots cool down. Carrots murabba is formed. Garnish with dry fruits..
- Store the carrots Murabba in air tight containers and eat it whenever you like..
Gajar Ka Murabba Recipe by Rabia waqas recipes =====Please watch our privious easy and quick recipes. ====. Nowadays carrot is available in the market in abundance. This is the right time to make Carrot halwa or murabba. Carrot Murabba act as a cooling agent for the body when taken on regular basis in summers. So lets make Carrot Murabba today.
Foods That Make You Happy Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these. Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are fantastic at battling depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to boost your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat some eggs to cheer up! Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to battle depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood. Some grains are truly great for repelling bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods more quickly than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods as well! So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.