Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘. Transfer ground turkey/ egg noodle mixture to a large baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray. Sprinkle your shredded triple cheddar cheese all over turkey mixture. This Chicken Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy dish made from a rotisserie chicken.
Learn how to make a Turkey Noodle Casserole Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Special! Turkey noodle casserole with egg noodles, leftover turkey, shallots, celery, and a white sauce with Gruyere, mustard, and tarragon. You can cook Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘 using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘
- You need 1 of large pack ground turkey (3 lbs.).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 2 cans (10.5 ounce) of condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of mushroom stem and pieces, drained.
- Prepare 1 package (12 ounce) of egg noodles.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded triple cheddar cheese.
Every year we start our Thanksgiving planning with the best of intentions. Or leftover turkey and noodles for a Turkey Noodle casserole with this Chicken or Turkey Noodle recipe. This Chicken Noodle Casserole is a quick and easy dish made from a rotisserie chicken. And turkey leftovers from Thanksgiving would also be delicious.
Quick and Easy Turkey 🦃 Noodle 🍜 Casserole 🥘 step by step
- Heat olive oil in a large pot……
- Sauté your onion and green pepper until veggies are tender……
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several minutes more……..
- Next add your ground turkey, black pepper, Goya adobo and chili powder, sauté until ground turkey is browned……Drain any excess fat………
- Now add your condensed tomato soups and your mushroom stem and pieces, heat for several more minutes……keep on low heat while stirring occasionally……..
- Meanwhile heat some water for your egg noodles, don’t forget to salt your water!……..
- Drain egg noodles and add cooked noodles to ground turkey mixture……..Mix thoroughly and remove from heat……Now add your heavy cream and stir until noodles and ground turkey are evenly coated……..
- Transfer ground turkey/ egg noodle mixture to a large baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray………
- Sprinkle your shredded triple cheddar cheese all over turkey mixture……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes, uncovered, or until heated through and cheese has melted fully…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Countless versions of turkey noodle casserole abound in Southern community cookbooks and recipe boxes, but I think this one is the very best. It's comfort food at it's finest. If you are looking for something delicious for your turkey leftovers, yet simple and easy to throw together, this is your recipe. Turkey Casserole. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. This is attainable no matter how filled and frantic your life is. We need to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Numerous people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you won’t be able to get a new one, like your car. You should learn how to take care of your health the soonest you can. Your body has to have sufficient amounts of nutrients to function at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, and also fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Almost all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an amazing increase in how good you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.