Quick homemade fried pies. How to make homemade fried pies. Breakfast, how to prepare delicious and fast dinners, how to prepare light and fantastic dishes for a festive table, how to Make quick and easy fried apple pies with homemade apple jam – from scratch! Get the best video recipe from VideoCulinary with simple.
I remember growing up, when my parents would take us camping, my Mom always made little pies over the campfire that she called Puckies. Apple Hand Pies are made with apple pie filling inside homemade pie crust or refrigerated biscuit dough. Old fashioned, made from scratch, Chocolate Fried Pies have no equal! You can cook Quick homemade fried pies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick homemade fried pies
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 8 of frozen biscuits(not the flakey ones).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of per pie of your favorite chilled filling.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons Water to seal the dough, brushed on the outer seam.
- It’s of Pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges.
- It’s of Several cups Vegetable oil at 350 degrees.
- You need of Powered sugar for presentation.
I hope you get to put one of these delicious treats in your hand soon!! So I tried batter – after all it makes chicken, shrimp, and onion rings crispy so why not potatoes. Now even my husband can't get enough of these French fries. for making homemade apple pie filling here~ Homemade Apple Pie Filling Preheat oven. Nothing says home sweet home like the aroma of a freshly baked pie..
Quick homemade fried pies instructions
- Defrost as many frozen biscuits as you need, each one = 1 pie..
- Flour each biscuit and then roll flat to about 1/4” thick with a rolling pin..
- If needed mark the center fold and add your 2 tbsp of filling south of the fold line..
- Wet the edges with water and fold the dough over to make a half moon shape. Press down with your fingers and then use the pizza cutter to trim and seal the edges..
- Fry in vegetable oil at 350 until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side..
- Remove pies from oil and set to drain on paper towels or elevated screen. Cover with powdered sugar and enjoy..
- This work with any canned pie filling, pudding, jelly, preserves, to make a sweet dessert or complete the same steps and fill with your choice of filling. I have done chicken fajita filling, pot roast, chili (Texas style) eggs and sausage, cheeseburger patty chunks, and literally anything that goes well with biscuits/biscuit dough. I prefer my homemade apple butter..
Amish Fried pies are a delicious treat with your next meal. The pies can be made in almost any assortment of fruit flavor. I recently bought "pecan fried pies" at a Mennonite bakery. So, that actually opens up a world of possibilities with the fried pie (or fry pie, they are referred to either way). Make quick and easy fried apple pies with homemade apple jam – from scratch!
Going Green for Good Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. This is possible no matter how busy and hectic your life is. We have to get back to where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, most people don’t worry about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to look after your body. Your body needs proper nutrients to run at its most effective levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is beneficial for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food joint or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Since most people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has called superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to retard or reverse some maladies. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how much better you feel. By getting the right nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to function. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any illness. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.