Crunchwrap Supreme. crunchwrap supreme® A flour tortilla layered with seasoned beef, warm nacho cheese sauce, a crispy tostada shell, crispy lettuce, ripe tomatoes and topped with cool reduced fat sour cream all wrapped in our signature Crunchwrap fold and grilled to go. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine minced beef and spices and season with salt and pepper. Spray another skillet or cooking pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
This Copycat Crunchwrap Supreme is packed with yummy ingredients like beef, cheese, tomatoes, and crispy lettuce. Anyone who loves a great taco or a tostada needs to try this! A soft tortilla packed with layers of beef & cheese and a crispy tostada shell is folded and pan-fried until crisp. You can have Crunchwrap Supreme using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchwrap Supreme
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 jar of nacho cheese (or Queso cheese dip).
- It’s 6 of burrito-size flour tortillas.
- It’s 6 of tostada shells or corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
Layers of taco meat, queso, tostada, lettuce, tomato, salsa, hot sauce, and sour cream. Homemade crunchwrap supreme recipe will be a family favorite! This recipe is so much better than fast food and is so simple and easy to make. They are golden brown and cooked to perfection for the perfect dinner idea.
Crunchwrap Supreme step by step
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and crumble the ground beef and onion until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease. Stir in the taco seasoning mix, water and garlic. Continue to cook until it starts to boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 5 more minutes..
- Warm the nacho cheese sauce or queso cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Place the flour tortillas on a large plate. Microwave for 20 seconds to warm them..
- Lay one flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread ½ cup of taco meat onto the centre of the tortilla. Drizzle a couple of Tablespoons of nacho cheese over the meat. Top meat with one tostada shell or crispy corn tortilla *see notes below. Spread a thin layer of sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce, tomato and shredded Mexican cheese..
- To fold the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up over the centre. Continue to work your way around, folding the flour tortilla over the centre fillings. There will be a spot left open in the centre; cut a circle with the help of a cookie cutter from another flour tortilla and tuck it in the centre, so it's fully covered..
- Repeat with all remaining tortillas, tostadas and fillings. You'll have 6 crunch wraps total..
- Spray a large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Place one crunchwrap seam-side down onto the skillet. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Carefully, flip over and cook the other side until golden brown. Repeat process with all crunch wraps. Serve immediately..
- If using corn tortillas, heat oven to 400° F. Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy, or just fry them on low heat till crispy..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
I have completely forgotten how delicious the occasional Crunch Wrap Supreme was!!!! There is a bit of a problem getting all the ingredients-I will have to rely on friends, once worldwide travel begins again-to bring the taco seasonings. Allergy Information: a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme contains gluten, milk, soy and wheat. a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme does not contain egg, fish, MSG, peanuts, shellfish or tree nuts.* * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods. The only thing at Taco Bell that I have ever liked was their quesadillas. The sauce was everything and that was honestly about the only thing I would order from there whenever I was forced to.
Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try some of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Eat some eggs to feel better! Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source. If you want to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly boost your mood. It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place. Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too! So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!