Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting. In a large bowl, beat together sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy. Beat in confectioner's sugar until frosting is of spreading consistency. This is hands down the best fudgy frosting for brownies!
Add cocoa and remove pan from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients until smooth. Much like its author, this recipe is a no-fuss classic. You can cook Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting
- You need 17.5 oz of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- It’s 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 C of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 C of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 C of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of banana extract.
- You need 2 T of melted butter.
Chocolate Banana Brownies flavored with fresh banana and banana rum makes a delicious boozy chocolate dessert! Everyone loves a rich fudge brownie so why not add a little more flavor with hints of banana. These easy homemade brownies are made without a mixer, just stir and bake! This Healthy Moist Chocolate Banana Brownies Recipe makes fudgy, gooey chocolate banana brownies that are moist, healthy, and oh-so-delicious.
Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.
It's a perfect dessert, a tasty afternoon snack, or even a delicious breakfast! This is the best dairy-free, egg-free treat and it's a satisfying scratch to. The easiest and most tasty frosting I've ever had. Spread some over warm brownies for a delectable fudgey treat. They don't need frosting but I was taking them to an event and dressed them up with the banana buttercream icing from this site.
Going Green for Good Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that most individuals appreciate. This is achievable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We have to get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Too many folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. You can’t turn around without hearing about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. When your body stops working right, you won’t be able to get a healthy body. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot run properly if it does not receive adequate nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you decided to eat nutritious foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably caused by the foods that are eaten. People are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Lots of healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Today, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will become healthier. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to work. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.