Apple Fritter Bread.
You can cook Apple Fritter Bread using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Fritter Bread
- You need of Brown Sugar Mix:.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Bread:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 3/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Apple Mixture:.
- Prepare 2 of apples, peeled & chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s of Old Fashioned Glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of milk.
Apple Fritter Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients in brown sugar mix together in a small bowl and set aside..
- Combine flour and baking powder in separate bowl and set aside..
- In mixer add the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla and blend until smooth..
- Add in flour mixture slowly until incorporated..
- Add in milk until mixture is smooth and creamy..
- Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl; set aside..
- Grease two bread dishes and split half of the dough mixture into each (1/4 of the dough to each)..
- Do the same with the apples. 🍎.
- Repeat step with brown sugar mixture..
- Repeat the steps with remaining ingredients; dough, apples and brown sugar mixture..
- Using a toothpick swirl sugar mixture on top of mixture..
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for 15 minutes in pans and then remove to cooling racks to cool completely..
- Once loaves have been completely cooled, make the glaze by combining glaze ingredients in small bowl until well blended. NOTE: This is a thin glaze, very much like a donut..
- Drizzle along the tops of both loaves equally. Allow glaze to set before serving. This bread freezes wonderfully! Enjoy!.
Living Greener for Good Health By Eating Superfoods One good feature of adopting a green lifestyle is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they occur. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of your body as early as possible. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or simply eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Since most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and a lot others, possibly triggered by the foods that are consumed. Many people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Many nutritious food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Majority of grocery stores these days sell organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been proved to slow down a number of diseases, or even overturn them. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how well you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to run well. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady. You should include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.