South African milk tart.
You can cook South African milk tart using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of South African milk tart
- It’s 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of crushed biscuits (Marie or other).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour (heaped).
- You need 2 tbsp of maizena or other corn flour(heaped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of powdered cinnamon.
South African milk tart step by step
- Mix crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into a pie dish..
- Heat 3 cups milk with sugar and butter, setting aside the other 1/2 cup for later..
- Separate eggs, beat yolks and add to the milk..
- With the 1/2 cup milk which was set aside earlier, mix flour and maizena to a paste..
- Add to the mixture, always stirring..
- Remove from heat..
- Beat egg whites to a stiff peak, then fold into the milk mixture..
- Pour into crushed biscuit base, sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Allow to cool, and enjpy!.
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that most individuals appreciate. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are living in. We need to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill the next day. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to treat your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. When your body quites functioning right, you cannot obtain a healthy one. You have to learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to have adequate nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that virtually all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Healthy food is now being sold at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food aisle. This food section is full of what are today recognized as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run optimally. In this case, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.