Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor. CLICK TO UNMUTE Okonomiyaki is a Japanese cabbage pancake blanketed with toppings. The batter is so simple-eggs, flour, baking powder, and good old S&P. It's traditionally flavored with dashi, an.
It is applied with a brush as soon as okonomiyaki is cooked. It is a rather sweet sauce with a slight smoky taste. Great recipe for Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor. this recipe looks a bit complicated, but the fact is quite simple when you try it once, and also you can make your own recipe of Okonomiyaki, put every kind food that you like in it, Pork, beef, seafood, vegetables. or just to use your leftovers. You can cook Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor
- You need of Okonomiyaki Batter.
- You need 200 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bonito powder.
- It’s 300 cc of water.
- It’s of Ingredient Ⅱ.
- It’s 750 g of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of shred onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shred carrot.
- It’s of some shelled fresh shrimps.
- It’s of some sliced neritic squid.
- Prepare of little chopped ginger (option).
- Prepare of little oil.
- Prepare 230 g of sliced streaky pork; marbled meat.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare of okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes).
- You need of shred laver,dried seaweed or called nori).
Okonomiyaki is one of Osaka's most famous dishes, which is a savoury style pancake usually consisting of flour, eggs, cabbage, pork belly and a selection of various toppings. However, as you travel throughout Japan, you will find that each region has a different style of okonomiyaki. easy okonomiyaki recipe Okonomiyaki is a cabbage pancake covered with Okonomiyaki sauce. Okonomiyaki sauce is a Worcester-based sauce with some sweetener, and it is the crucial flavor of this dish. We like Otafuku brand, but anything you can find is fine.
Okonomiyaki ～ Japanese flavor instructions
- In a large bowl, combine all Okonomiyaki batter ingredients together and mix well..
- Put all IngredientsⅡinto the blow of mixed Okonomiyaki Batter, except pork, and Mix all until well-combined..
- Put a bit oil in the household teppanyaki or a non-stick frying pan, heat oil on medium heat. spread the batter in a circle on the pan, and make its thickness about 1.5 to 2 cm..
- Place sliced pork on top of Okonomiyaki and cook covered until the bottom side is golden brown, then flip it over. (If you can not make sure to flip it easy, then you could make it thin, and make 2 pieces of Okonomiyaki with this recipe or you can use a big plate to help for flipping.
- Flip it again when the other side is also nicely browned, and brush okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce on cooked Okonomiyaki, then add mayonnaise nicely, and put some Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes) on top of mayonnaise, and then some shred laver..
- Cut it into 4 and serving hot..
- PS, if you don't have okonomiyaki sauce or yakisoba sauce, simply use oyster sauce instead..
- Enjoy! ^_^.
Or you can use Tonkatsu sauce that tastes similar but less sweet. Popular street food from Osaka, Japan, Okonomiyaki is a savory version of Japanese pancake, made with flour, eggs, shredded cabbage, and your choice of protein, and topped with a variety of condiments. Among all the Osaka specialty, Takoyaki (たこ焼き) and Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) are most well-known. This popular Japanese dish from Osaka is a savory pancake made with cabbage, vegetable, meat or seafood, and a delicious sauce. It's not a difficult recipe to make, so trust me when I say it's way more accessible to home cooks than it might look.
Foods That Make Your Mood Better For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these. Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are terrific at battling depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat a couple of eggs to jolly up! Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for improving your mood. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to battle depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression. Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can really make you feel awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods also! As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!