Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP. Chicken Enchilada Soup has everything you love about chicken enchiladas… in one big bowl of Chicken Enchilada Soup. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) Just use the soup button on your IP. 🙂. Pingback: Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup – Easy Low.
It's one of those throw-everything-in kind of recipes. The more I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it. It is perfect for those nights when you are in a rush to get something on the table. You can have Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1 of white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of diced avocado.
- It’s of hot sauce.
- Prepare of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
If you were reading over the recipe and wondering if it was okay to add the cream cheese to the Instant Pot, let me assure you, it is totally fine! By :I Love My Instant Pot®Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Book by Kelly Jaggers. Add broth and chicken to pot and stir well. The Instant Pot®certainly speeds up the process of these tasty enchiladas.
Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP step by step
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
I used a blend of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese. I didn't have red sauce on hand so I used only green nontheless these are. An Instant Pot pressure cooker makes this sensational chicken enchilada soup a breeze to prepare and cook. Make it mild or make it spicy! Add another can of beans—black beans, kidney beans, or pinto beans—to the pot, or increase the amount of chicken.
Living Greener for Better Health By Consuming Superfoods Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of green living that most individuals appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must get back to where it was a better idea to prevent disease in the first place. Most individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem with the snap of a finger. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old bad habits. Once your body wears out, you can’t exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of your health as early as possible. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The foods we are eating are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Almost all grocery stores now have organic foods. This food section is filled with what are today known as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will see that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these superfoods. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will allow it to function optimally. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.