Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15. Tips: Start by preheating your oven and firing your pasta water to boil. View Mike's Food & Spirits's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Romaine lettuce, garlic croutons, shredded imported Parmigiano cheese tossed with our house creamy Caesar dressing..
Order online from Mike's Food & Spirits on MenuPages. All served with choice of mikes marinara, meat sauce, alfredo, or creamy tomato. Served with house or caesar salad and garlic knots or bread. You can cook Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Large Shrimp [previously de-thawed – de-veined – de-shelled].
- It’s of Shrimp Sauté Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of Quality Sweetened Butter.
- It’s 1 dash of Quality Olive Oil Or Garlic Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic [heaping].
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s of Shrimp Additions [added at finish or close to].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Garlic [rough chop the size of a tic tac mint].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [rough chop + reserves].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green Onions [fine chop + reserves].
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Angle Hair Pasta [boils quickest-you won't need much with this rich dish].
- It’s of Easy Garlic Bread.
- You need 2 large of French Rolls [they're much quicker to oven crisp than dense breads].
- You need 1/2 cup of Melted Garlic Butter [much easier than smearing fresh].
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder – Dried Parsley – Sea Salt.
Do you relish the unmistakable scent of Italian food? If so this recipe's for you. See more ideas about meals, hard lemonade, food. Poutines Ken & Mike's Finger Food.
Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 instructions
- EASY GARLIC BREAD ° Preheat oven to 425°. ° Slice French Bread. ° Pour melted garlic butter on a baking sheet and lightly sprinkle garlic powder and dried parsley atop that. Try this method since it's far too time consuming to hand butter such a light bread. Also, don't drench your bread in garlic butter. ° Smear your bread slices in it. Make certain they're fully coated. ° Place bread in oven, sliced side down, for 5 to 6 minutes until crisp.
- SAUTÉED SHRIMP ° Add everything to a pan in the Shrimp Sauté Sauce section and heat. ° Add de-thawed, de-veined, de-shelled shrimp to your sauce. ° Cook for 2 minutes. ° Add garlic and green onions. ° Simmer 1 minute more. ° Add fresh parsley 30 seconds before plating. ° Plate shrimp to the side. ° Know you can eat this dish – as is – without the pasta – for a low carb option and as a side dish..
- Add additional garlic butter, powder or garlic oil to your empty pan and reheat. You'll finish cooking your pasta in this garlic butter mixture. You won't need much butter or oil. Just enough to coat and season your pasta. See photo below..
- ANGLE HAIR PASTA ° Begin your boil for your angle hair pasta. Add a dash of oil and 1 teaspoon [or more] salt to your water. ° Add pasta after full boil and boil 1.5 – 2 minutes UNDER manufactures directions. Usually about 4 minutes but double check. ° Drain pasta but do not rinse it. Add pasta to your heated, garlic butter coated skillet immediately. ° Cook for 2 minutes – test pasta by bite – add fresh parsley just before fully cooked – if you'd like – and plate pasta up..
- Plate pasta and place shrimp on top. Garnish dishes with fresh chives and parsley with garlic bread to the side..
- If you'd like to make your own multi-purpose garlic butter, feel free to try this one. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
Once upon a time in North Hill there was little Italian lady & a perfect sandwich. The Old Okie "One of My Favorites" Find the best pasta recipes in one easy spot. This simple list of the best pasta dishes includes chicken pasta salad, shrimp pasta dishes, tasty lasagna meals, and several healthy options. Fresh mozzarella and basil with garlic and tomato. Pepperoni, ground beef, sausage, Canadian bacon and mozzarella.
Foods That Make You Happy Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these. Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–function better. Consume an egg and cheer up! Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a great protein source. If you would like to fight depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression. It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. Feeling starved can actually bring you down! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods as well! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!