TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran). Sauté garlic, coriander, galangal and ginger until the garlic turns color. Add cayenne pepper and carrots, and cook until the carrots are tender. Add turmeric powder and cabbage, stir evenly.
Great recipe for TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran). TEMPE KARE is already common in Indonesia, but here I added vegetables such as carrots and cabbage that provide additional fresh flavor in the recipe. Moreover, in this recipe I grill the tempeh before cooking to give it a. You can cook TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran)
- Prepare 500 g of tempeh.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 of galangal, crushed.
- It’s 2 1/2 cm piece of ginger, finely chopped.
- Prepare 5 pcs of cayenne pepper ( to taste), finely sliced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 small of cabbage, remove the ribs and slices leaves finely.
- Prepare 1 of red chili, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of large green chili, thinly sliced.
- It’s 400 ml of instant coconut milk.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of celery, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lime ( if desired ), juiced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of rebon (ebi, small dried shrimp ), fried briefly.
- You need of Water as needed.
- You need of Oil for frying.
TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) Great recipe for TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran). TEMPE KARE is already common in Indonesia, but here I added vegetables such as carrots and cabbage that provide additional fresh flavor in the recipe. Moreover, in this recipe I grill the tempeh before cooking to give it a. Food Corner Use a prepared Cajun-style seasoning or make your own with equal parts paprika, cayenne, black pepper, garlic Add crumbled, grated, or cubed tempeh to spaghetti sauce, stew, chili, or curry.
TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) instructions
- Grease tempeh with sesame oil and grill tempeh to brown evenly on all sides. Remove, let cool. Dice into 2½ cm pieces and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Sauté garlic, coriander, galangal and ginger until the garlic turns color..
- Add cayenne pepper and carrots, and cook until the carrots are tender. Add turmeric powder and cabbage, stir evenly..
- After the cabbage has wilted, add the red pepper and green chili. Add instant coconut milk..
- Give a little water and then put in the tempeh and fish sauce. Boil and cook until the sauce is reduced..
- Shortly before finishing, add the celery. Before serving, add a little lime (that feels refreshing)..
- Tempeh Curry is ready to be enjoyed with warm rice and fried rebon..
- IMAGES : preparation materials..
- IMAGES : Ingredients cut up..
- IMAGES : seen up close..
TEMPEH CURRY WITH VEGETABLES (Kare Tempe Sayuran) step by step. Grease tempeh with sesame oil and grill tempeh to brown evenly on all sides. Tempeh coated and seared with with blackening spice makes a tasty addition to salads and vegetable bowls. Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the tempeh, curry paste, and coconut milk, stirring well to dissolve.
Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are great at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier! Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source. Cold water fish are excellent if you are wanting to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood. It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full as well which can really help to better your mood. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well! You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!