You can cook Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew
- You need 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 of large Onion.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 4 of medium potatoes cubed.
- You need Half of head of cabbage chopped.
- You need 1.5 lb of beef roast diced.
- It’s 4 tsp of bouillon or cubes.
- Prepare 32 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of salt, add to taste.
Beef Stew instructions
- In large dutch oven or stock pot. On med high heat add olive oil, onions, celery, garlic, carrots, and corn starch. Saute for 5-7 minutes..
- Add water, bouillon, butter, beef, and diced potatoes (note potatoes can be added with cabbage if desire fimer texture). Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium low continue cooking for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour add cabbage, salt and pepper. More water can be added to meet consistency. Or additional 1 Tbsp of cornstarch mixed in 1/4 cup of cold water to prevent clumping.cook for another 30 min to 1 hour. Looking for meat to be fully tender..
- Serve hot! With side of favorite dinner roll..
- Reheat instructions. Put in saucepan with 1/2 cup of water on medium heat stir occasionally until bubbles. Enjoy..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that most people appreciate. This is attainable regardless of how busy and hectic your life is. We must get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. Unfortunately, just about people don’t concern themselves about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. You can’t turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You need to learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to work at top levels. Do you eat because food is available and you love what they taste or do you decided to eat foods that are good for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer’s market or health food store. Nowadays, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular illnesses. Ingesting these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. You will begin to feel a lot better when you decide to eat the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. When this happens, it will allow your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Your daily diet have to contain at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.