Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese.
You can have Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese
- Prepare 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of very red tomatoes (cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian tomato sauce.
- Prepare 100 gram of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (sliced).
- You need of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 table spoon of olive oil.
Baked Rice With Tomato Sauce and Cheese instructions
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and fry onion for few minutes, add garlic and fry until fragrant..
- Put in minced beef and fry untill cooked. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tomato and Italian tomato sauce and mix well..
- The last, put in rice and mix well,fry until yummy fried rice..
- Spread little bit olive oil on the gratin dish and Layer with sliced eggplant. Transfer fried rice into the gratin dish sprinkle with cheddar cheese and some tomato sauce and then bake in the oven at 220 c untill cheese turns golden brown. Remove from the oven and ready to serve…
- Note : You can change minced beef with pork chop, mushroom or anything you prefer to cook with rice. And add more herb. It is optional..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One good thing about green living is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to do this, even in this busy world we live in. We should take a step back and fix diseases before they happen. Too many folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. It’s impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to treat your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You have to learn how to take care of it before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what goes into your mouth is beneficial for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? Since most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. The things we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. A lot of people are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. A lot of healthy food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food area in virtually all grocery stores. This section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to run well. When this happens, the immune system is better able to fight off any health condition. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.