Ham and Cheese Casserole.
You can have Ham and Cheese Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Casserole
- Prepare 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- You need 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 of Tlbs butter.
- You need 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
Ham and Cheese Casserole step by step
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..
Going Green for Greater Health By Eating Superfoods One of the strongest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a number of necessary modifications in your life. Unlike buying a car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot work correctly if it doesn’t receive proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you like the taste or do you go for healthy foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and oily food that almost all people eat, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. A growing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is so easy to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. This section is filled with what are now known as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. You will discover that you think more clearly when you consume these foods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you give it the correct nutrition. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.