You can cook #Stuffed_surprise_chiken using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #Stuffed_surprise_chiken
- Prepare of #for_chiken.
- It’s 1 of Chiken brest.
- It’s of hra dhaniya i /2 gathi.
- It’s of Nmak.
- Prepare tbsp of kuti lal mrch1.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyester sauce.
- You need of Ajinomoto.
- You need of hari mrch.
- Prepare of #For_rice.
- Prepare of For_rice.
- Prepare of Rice ek cup(#hubsalt dalkr boil krlen).
- Prepare 1 of Gajar (bareek chope karlen).
- It’s of lehsan 2 jawe(chope).
- Prepare of nmak.
- You need of chiken powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of safaid mrch powder.
- It’s of hari mrch 4 (kat len).
- You need 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oyestr sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Wild hurb peri peri sauce.
- Step we1… #tarkeeb_for_chiken In sb ajza ko chiken k sth food processor Me dalkr bareek chope krlen Or friedge me 10 mnt rkhden….
- Step 2.. #tarkeeb_for_rice Lehsan oil me hlka golden kr len.. 2 mnt bad sb ajza add kren.. Mazeed 4 mnt bad rice add kren… Or tez flame pr jldi jldi mix kren…or flame se hta kr 5 mnt dhak den….
- Step.3.. #For_stuufed *Egg 1 egg beat krlen *Jow ka dalia powder bna len1cup (#hub_salt or safid mirch powder mix krlen thora) Oil for shallow fry 1/2cup.
- Step 4… Chiken jo friedge me rkha tha nikal kr butter paper me 2 tbsp rkh k phelalen or 2 tbsp rice isme rkh k roll k trha lapet len or 10 mnt ko phr fridge me rkhden… *Uske bad pehle andy me dip kren or phr rice flour me achi trha fold kr den or fry krlen…..
- Mazedar stuffed surprise chiken katchup k sath serve karen…….
Foods That Can Make You Happy Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these. Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at fighting back depression. You must make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot better! Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to raising your mood, can be a great protein source. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression. Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to improve your mood. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest them quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise. Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you know it can help improve your mood too! See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!