LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry.
You can cook LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry using 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry
- You need of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional).
- It’s of Curry Roux.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder(as above, or use S&B or Indian curry powder).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of medium onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1/2 kg of stew beef, cut into bite size chunks.
- You need 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of thumb ginger, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder (see above).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 4 cups of beef stock.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of whole cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 1/4 of apple, grated.
LeBlanc (Persona 5) Inspired Coffee Curry step by step
- Blend all the spices for the curry powder..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter on low heat. Stir in the flour until well combined..
- Turn up heat slightly to medium low. Stir the butter and flour roux constantly until it is light brown. Be careful not to burn it!.
- Add the curry powder and garam masala. Use immediately to make the curry as below or store in refrigerator for up to a month if not making curry right away..
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. Brown the beef on all sides, 5–10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- In the same pot, melt another tbsp of butter on medium low heat. Add the onions and 1 tbsp of oil, and sauté for ten minutes. Reduce the heat to low and let the onions caramelise, stirring occasionally, about 40 minutes..
- Add garlic, ginger, curry powder, and ketchup. Increase heat to medium, sauté for two minutes..
- Return beef to the pot including any juices on the plate and add red wine, let the alcohol evaporate, stirring, about five minutes..
- Add potatoes, carrots, and beef stock, letting the liquid cover the vegetables. Cover and bring to a boil, skimming the scum on top..
- Add bay leaves, cloves, instant coffee, and cinnamon stick. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and let simmer until meat and vegetables are tender (at least 30 minutes, probably up to two hours)..
- Mix in the curry roux made in steps 2–4. Raise the heat to medium and bring to a boil until the roux dissolves, stirring, bring to a boil then return to low, simmering until the sauce thickens..
- Add grated apple, stirring well..
- Serve with hot steamed rice..
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that many folks appreciate. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of ruining the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. Everywhere you look, you read about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some essential alterations in your life. When your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should look after your health while you can. Your body has to have the right nutrients to run at its most effective levels. Do you eat because something is available and you like what they taste or do you decided to eat healthy foods? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? More and more people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they know how crucial food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Most probably, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to see what science has termed superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to slow down or reverse particular maladies. Eating these foods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be astonished at how good you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. As a result, it will enable your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You need to have a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include several beans or blueberries? Next, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits now.