The Smokehouse Bacon Burger. All of our gourmet bacon is made with quality and ensuring the best eating experience as our primary focus. Burgers' Smokehouse bacon is dry cured, naturally wood smoked with NO WATER ADDED. Original Hickory Smoked Bacon – Our original.
Can you feel love for a burger? Well if you can this is the burger to love! Watch Corey make a delicious smokehouse bacon burger. You can have The Smokehouse Bacon Burger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Smokehouse Bacon Burger
- Prepare of For the burger:.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 3-4 of brioche buns.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of jalapeños, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Chili chipotle seasoning.
- It’s 1 TBS. of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of raw egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of liquid smoke (crucial ingredient!).
- Prepare of For the toppings:.
- You need 3-4 slices of smoked Gouda cheese.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s 3-4 of tomato slices.
- It’s of Red onion, sliced.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, sliced.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 6-8 slices of crisp bacon.
- You need 2 TBS. of mayonnaise mixed with a TBS. of wasabi paste, as a condiment.
The Burger look smaller and flatter than the photos online, but when I take a bite at it Not only that, Pusas the Smokehouse also sells their signature raw bacon, ham, burger patties and fresh sausages, in case you are interested to cook 'em yourself at your own sweet kitchen. Brought together for our love of all things smokey, meaty & delicious, we are the Smokehouse Burger Company. The Smokehouse Seasoned Fries topped with crispy bacon pieces, shredded iceberg. Would you like to slice your own bacon OR braise your own pork belly?
The Smokehouse Bacon Burger step by step
- Mix all burger ingredients (except buns, haha) into the ground beef and form into 3 or 4 patties. Poke a finger-dent into the middle of each burger to prevent shrinking..
- Grill the burgers to your liking, preferably on a charcoal grill..
- Toast the brioche buns on the grill as well..
- Mix the mayonnaise and wasabi paste together to use as a condiment (sooo much better than ketchup!!).
- Slice and prepare all the toppings while burgers are grilling. Place on a large platter..
- When burgers are done, top each burger with a slice a Gouda and allow to melt..
- Remove from grill and build your burger masterpiece with all the toppings and enjoy!!.
Our Applewood Smoked Dry Cured Country Bacon slabs start from the most select pork belly before being cured with our simple mix of. Smokehouse Burger with BBQ Bacon Jam This is a recipe with Beef and is perfect for Dinner, Lunch. Place bacon on a rack positioned over a baking pan and brush generously with TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce. Baste burgers with TABASCO® Original Red Sauce and top with cheese. Unbelievably tasty burger and spot on fries!
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the best points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and enjoy life. It is possible to attain this, even in this hectic world we are living in. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they occur. Alas, most people don’t concern themselves about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you cannot obtain a new body. You must learn how to look after your body before it is too late. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you go for foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The food products we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Lots of healthy food can now be available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. These days, you can find an organic food section in just about all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has named superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse some diseases. Consuming these foods will help your mental health. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to function as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any illness. Your daily diet have to have at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. See to it that you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.