Breakfast Burger Melt.
You can cook Breakfast Burger Melt using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Burger Melt
- Prepare 2 of Burger patty 80/20.
- Prepare 2 of over medium eggs.
- It’s 2 slices of ham.
- Prepare 4 of buttered slices of bread.
- You need 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese.
Breakfast Burger Melt instructions
- First, fry your burgers on medium heat in a skillet using your choice of seasoning. I use a steak seasoning blend. Cook till desired doneiness. I like my burgers cooked through..
- Next, in a small skillet fry your eggs separately one at a time. The egg yolk will be runny when the sandwich is cut in half. This is what's called over medium eggs. This is my favorite way to eat eggs. If you like your eggs more cooked do so. I pan fried the slices of ham for a minute..
- Then, take a buttered slice of bread on one side and place it buttered side down in the skillet..
- Then place a slice of the cheddar cheese on top of the bread in the skillet. Just like you do when making a grilled cheese. Then top with a cooked burger, the egg, and the slice of ham and cheese. (I used 1 slice of cheese I split in half for both sandwiches) Exactly like in the picture..
- Place a slice of buttered bread on top of the cheese. The buttered side of the bread is facing up, so when you flip the sandwich the buttered side will keep the bread from sticking to the skillet and it helps with browning the bread..
- In skillet on medium heat brown the bread on one side. Then flip and brown the other side. Just like you would when making a grilled cheese sandwich..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We should go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of individuals think nothing of not taking care of their bodies nowadays and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old bad habits. As soon as your body wears out, you can’t trade it in for a new one, like your car. You need to learn how to take care of it the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? How often do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local mini mart? Because most people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. A growing number of individuals are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how crucial food choices are to their health. Nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Majority of grocery stores nowadays sell organic foods. This food section is filled with what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay a number of diseases, or even reverse them. Ingesting these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. By doing this, your immune system will easily fend off maladies. Your daily diet must have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.