Uttarakhand famous sweet bal mithai | chocolate barfi. चाकलेट बर्फी Bal Mithai is a brown chocolate-like fudge, made with roasted khoya, coated with white sugar balls, and is a popular sweet from Almora in the Traditional foods and sweets of uttarakhand उत्तराखंड के पारम्परिक भोजन और मिठाइयाँ. Mostly Uttarakhand food , Indian food, experimental food, food for small kids with tips and tricks of Cooking. My aim is to share my and my family knowledge about pahadi food to everyone.
Traditional foods and sweets of uttarakhand उत्तराखंड के पारम्परिक भोजन और मिठाइयाँ. Bal Mithai is a popular sweet from Almora in Uttarakhand. When you are bored with daily barfis, then why not try this chocolate barfi which is extremely. You can have Uttarakhand famous sweet bal mithai | chocolate barfi using 7 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Uttarakhand famous sweet bal mithai | chocolate barfi
- It’s 500 gram of fresh khoya / mawa.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of bal dana / sugar balls.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of -water.
Here's one more delicious recipe: Uttarakhand's Bal Mithai. Also see Presenting Ghanshyam Belwal's recipe for Bal Mithai from Uttarakhand. Mal Road, Main Bazar, Nainital, Uttarakhand. Buy uttarakhand famous chocolate barfi by almora creations.
Uttarakhand famous sweet bal mithai | chocolate barfi instructions
- Take Mawa & grate it in a plate.
- Heat Ghee in thick bottom Kadai or Non Stick Pan,Keep the flame low.
- Add Mawa & stir it till mawa leaves the ghee.
- Add Cocoa Powder & mix it well.
- Add Sugar Powder & Mix it well.
- Keep stirring till it become thick, Switch off the flame.
- Now take a plate & grease it with ghee.
- Put batter in a plate,level it with help of knife.
- Keep it aside for one hour to cool down.
- After one hour put cuts (no deep cuts) on it as per your choice,again keep it aside to cool down further.
- Meanwhile make Sugar Syrup of Bal Dana coating.
- In a pan add Sugar & Water,Mix it well.
- Keep boiling till it becomes little thick.
- Sugar Syrup is ready,Keep is aside for cooling.
- Now take Barfi plate & cut it deep in different pieces.
- Dip one piece in Sugar Syrup & coat it with Bal Dana (Sugar Balls) all over.
- Place the Barfi in serving plate & repeat the same with every piece.
- BAL MITHAI is READY.
- Note :- If you don’t get Bal Dana or Sugar Balls you can use non medicated homeopathic sugar balls too. You can leave it too & have it as chocolate barfi too..
The Famous sweet of Kumaon, Uttarakhand Description: Singori is a testy sweet which is a specialty of Kumaon and is prepared from Khoya & coconut. Bal Mithai (Hindi: बाल मिठाई) is a brown chocolate-like fudge, made with roasted Khoa, coated with white sugar balls, and is a popular sweet from Himalayan state of Uttarakhand in India, especially regions around Kumaon. Bal Mithai is a brown chocolate-like fudge, made with roasted khoya, coated with sugar balls and is a popular sweet from the Himalayan, state of Uttarakhand in india. It's one of the famous desserts of Uttarakhand cuisine. Today, we are sharing two mouthwatering recipes of Bal Mithai for you!
Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these. Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Try eating an egg and cheer up! Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein. Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression. Grains can be good for overcoming a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can really help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise. Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well! Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.