Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes.
You can cook Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of extra large egg.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3-1/2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1 quart of put up Strawberries see my recipe.
- It’s As needed of butter for pancakes.
Old Fashioned fluffy Strawberry Pancakes instructions
- Mix the sugar, flour salt and baking powder..
- Make a well/ crater and add the butter, milk and egg.
- Mix well not having any lumps. I let mine sit for about 12-15 minutes before I actually started making the pancakes..
- Heat an oiled pan and pour your batter into the hot pan..
- When bubbling turn the pancakes and let cook for just 30-45 seconds..
- They should be golden brown..
- They should be done move to a plate and repeat. Add butter to each one as you stack them high..
- Add the strawberries to the bottom pancake.
- Stack another and cover.
- Cover each one with strawberries till you have what you want to eat..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of adopting a green lifestyle that numerous folks appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are in. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make some needed alterations in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You should take care of your body while you can. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not have proper nutrition. Do you eat because something is available and you savor the taste or do you opt for foods that are good for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, possibly triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. Many healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food section. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to retard or reverse some illnesses. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to function as it was meant to when you supply it with the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system can fight off any malady. Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Observing a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.