Bread mawa mithai. ब्रेड से बनाये एकदम शानदार मिठाई Bread malai roll/instant bread malai roll/bread ki mithai. See more ideas about Indian desserts, Mithai, Indian food recipes.
Homemade mawa combined with sugar, nuts and flavored with cardamom creates this popular sweet delicacy. Step by step Mawa Burfi or Khoya burfi. We are very familiar with Pedas, Halwas and Gulab jamuns, mostly because they are every Indians' favorite desserts. You can cook Bread mawa mithai using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread mawa mithai
- You need 2 of white bread slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mawa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powder sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of orange food colour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of For Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s As needed of Dry fruits crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
Nowadays, it is hard to get time for cooking and if you prefer to make mawa from scratch then this instant recipe of making Instant Khoya (Mawa Milk Powder) Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Indigenous to the state, it is a must try. Rice and jaggery sweet prepared like a breakfast bread. This peda recipe made with khoya or mawa is one of the popular Indian sweets.
Bread mawa mithai step by step
- Take a pan and add 1cup water and add 1cup sugar and boil it till sugar dissolves and add cardamom powder in it.Now check whether the syrup is sticky to your fingers.Then it is ready.
- Now take another pan add mawa in to it and cook it until it become soft and light brown colour.And this time add food colour and mix it well..
- Then cool it for a minute and then add crushed dry fruits and cardamom powder in to it and mix it well..
- Now add sugar powder in it and mix it well.Now make small cylindrical balls out of it..
- Now take bread slice and cut it's edges.Now take a milk and dip the bread in to it and squeeze the extra milk from it and put that ball in the slice and fold the bread from all sides completely..
- Now take a wok and add oil for frying.Heat the oil and add bread rolls in to it and cook it till golden brown colour. Then strain out the extra oil and keep the bread rolls in the sugar syrup for 2 minutes and after that mix it with dessicated coconut. Our bread mawa mithai is ready to serve..
You will get milk To make this doodh peda recipe, you can use traditionally made mawa or even the instant khoya. Mathura peda is a North Indian sweet dish that originated from Mathura in India. In North India sweets prepared from mawa (khoya) are very popular and the peda is also a mawa sweet variety. Mathura peda is so famous in India that the term is often used in aphorism like Mathura ka peda au. sweets, indian sweets, mithai, rakshabandhan mithai, mitha recipe, recipe of mithai, recipe of gulab jamun, recipe of rasgulla Super soft and super juicy new sweet recipe made from milk and bread. Mix Mithai or indian milk made sweet food for festivals like Diwali, holi, Dussehra and indian / pakistani wedding.
Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these. Eggs, you may be astonished to find out, are terrific at combating depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better! Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of this chemical in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source. Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression. Grains can be good for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood. Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also! So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!