You can have Stuffed_chiken_capsicum using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed_chiken_capsicum
- Prepare 1 of .chicken brest 1.
- It’s 2 of .tomato 3(cubes krlen).
- Prepare 3 of .piyaz1(cubes.
- It’s 4 of ..eggs boil cubes krlen.
- It’s 5 of ..hari mrchen.
- It’s 6 of ..Red chilli kutti 1tbsp.
- It’s 7 of ..Namak.
- It’s 8 of ..celery.
- It’s 9 of ..chia seed(alsi ke beej) 1 tsp.
- It’s 10 of .. ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 11 of ..Oil 4 tbsp.
- You need 12 of …hari shimla mrch 4(andr se beej nkal kar khali krlen..
- It’s 13 of ..Nando'the wild herb peri peri sauce 1 tbsp.
- You need 14 of …oyester sauce 1 tbsp.
- Oil grm kar ke piyaz ko pink krlen.
- Ginger garlic paste dalen brown krlen…
- Chicken dal kar fry karein clour cheng hone par tomato or baqi masaly dalden or akhir me egg dal kar mix 5mnt baad flame se htalen….
- Ziada pkaen nahi qnke bake b krna he.
- Oven preheat karein or shimla mrchon me ye chicken bhrlen..
- Or oven me 20..25 mnt bake krlen.
- As appetizer serve krskty hen….
Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these. Eggs, would you believe, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier! Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a super source of protein. Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood. Grains can be good for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can really help to better your mood. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place. Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you are well aware that green tea helps you to lift your moods also! Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!